Quantum Processor 4K
The next level of picture quality - One billion shades of colour
100% Colour Volume with Quantum Dot
Experience our finest picture ever with one billion shades of pure colour at any brightness.
*100% colour volume according to DCI-P3 Colour Space tested by Verband Deutscher Elektrotechniker (VDE Germany) ID.40045577 December 2017.
The right colour tone for every scene - Dual LED
Innovative backlighting technology delivers bolder contrast and colour even in wider viewing angles.
The right colour tone for every scenePlay video - Experience a full range of details
Quantum HDR brings out the detail and contrast, so you can experience a fuller range of detailed colour in every image.
* The range of Quantum HDR claims luminance based on internal testing standards and is subject to change according to viewing environment or specific conditions.
Powerful picture quality - Quantum Processor 4K Lite
Experience picture quality with the power to move you, through a single chip that masters HDR.
See the picture, not the TV - 3-side Boundless Design
The sleek, minimalistic style draws you into a pure cinematic experience. See the picture, not the TV.
Decorate your space with your favourite photos - Ambient Mode
No more black screen. Your Q60T TV can mimic the wall pattern behind it, or display art, photos or information.
*Background feature accuracy may vary based on TV location, dependent on wall designs, patterns, and/or colours.
Smart TV powered by TIZEN
Access your favourite videos from the internet thanks to the built-in Tizen operating system.
Access various content with one remote
Control your compatible devices and content with a single remote.
* Service may not be launched at the same time as QLED, and the availability may vary by region.
See multiple contents at the same time - Multi View
Multi View splits your TV screen in two, putting the content you’re watching on one side, and mirroring your mobile screen on the other.
* Feature availability may vary by mobile device.
Get what you want just by speaking up - Multiple Voice Assistants
Control your TV and other connected devices using your voice.
* Content services may vary by regions and are subject to change without notifications. Voice commands recognize English (US/UK), French, Spanish, German, Italian, Chinese and Korean. Not all accents, dialects and expressions recognized. This service may not be available at the time of purchase of this product. Full feature support may vary by model.
* Bixby voice commands recognize English (US/UK), French, Spanish, German, Italian, Chinese and Korean. Not all accents, dialects and expressions recognized.
* Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
* Google is a trademark of Google LLC.
Start your smart home life with QLED - SmartThings Dashboard
View and control your SmartThings devices through an intuitive dashboard.
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months, with the first payment deferred for months
|Interest bearing 24 (19.90000000% APR Representative for 24 months)|
|Interest bearing 36 (19.90000000% APR Representative for 36 months)|
|Interest bearing 48 (19.90000000% APR Representative for 48 months)|
|Buy Now Pay Later 6 (29.80000000% APR Representative for 48 months)|
|Buy Now Pay Later 10 (29.80000000% APR Representative for 48 months)|
|Buy Now Pay Later 12 (29.80000000% APR Representative for 48 months)|
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
Representative example: Cash price £1000, Deposit £100, Loan amount £900, 29.8% APR representative, Interest rate 21.37% fixed, 48 monthly repayments of £38.78, Total term of loan agreement 48 months with the first payment deferred for 12 months, Total charge for credit £961.44, Total amount payable £1961.44, £29 early settlement fee fue on all buy now pay later options
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
James Smith and Son Trading as Smiths TV acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Personal Finance rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.