Neff T68TS6RN0, Induction hob
- ColourBlack + Silver
- Hob TypeInduction
- Manufacturer Guarantee2 years
- Ceramic glass on stainless steel trim
- 80 cm: space for 4 pots or pans.
- 2 Flex Induction Zones with extended flex: use cookware of any shape or size anywhere within the 40cm long zone or even place it laterally.
- Cooking zones will be automatically joined or separated based on the shape and size of the cookware placed.
- Cooking zone front left: 230 mm, 200 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- Cooking zone rear left: 230 mm, 200 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- Cooking zone rear right: 230 mm, 200 mm , 2.2 KW (max power 3.7 KW)
- Cooking zone front right: 230 mm, 200 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- TwistPad® Fire: directly control the power with the illuminated and removable magnetic dial.
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone: precisely adapt the heat with 17 power levels (9 main levels and 8 intermediate levels).
- Keep warm function: keep dishes warm at preset low power level.
- Timer with automatic shut off for all zones
- : switches off the cooking zone at the end of the time set (e.g. for boiled eggs).
- LED timer for each zone with switch off function and acoustic signal
- : an alarm sounds at the end of the time set (e.g. for pasta).
- Count up timer
- : shows how much time has passed since starting the timer (e.g. for potatoes).
- Power Boost function for all zones
- : boil water faster thanks to 50% more energy than at the highest standard level.
- PanBoost: heat up pans faster than at the highest standard level while protecting the pan coating.
- PowerMove with 3 levels: increase or decrease the power level simply by moving the pot forwards or backwards.
- PowerTransfer: when moving a pot to a different cooking zone, this feature transfers all previous settings to the new zone at the touch of a button.
- QuickStart function: when switching on, the hob automatically selects the cooking zone with cookware (when placed on a zone whilst the hob is off).
- ReStart function: in case of unintentional switch-off, this feature restores all previous settings by switching on the hob again within 4 seconds.
- 5 frying levels: prevents overcooking with the automatic temperature regulation of the integrated sensor.
- Dish assistant: easily find the right temperature setting for a certain dish via the home connect app.
- Home Connect with Remote Monitoring: check if the hob is switched off even when not at home, and find recipes or additional functions in the Home Connect app.
- Hob Hood Control - hood control (with Wi-Fi enabled hood): automatically activates the hood when cooking, thanks to the WiFi connection of hob and suitable hood.
- 2 stage residual heat indicators: indicates which cooking zones are still hot or warm.
- Control panel lock: prevent unintended activation of the hob.
- Control panel suspension: wipe overboiled liquids without unintentionally changing settings (blocking all touch buttons for 30 seconds).
- Main switch: switch off all cooking zones at the touch of a button.
- Safety cut out facility: for safety reasons, heating stops after a preset time if not used (possible to customise).
- Energy consumption display: shows the electricity consumption of the last cooking process.
- Dimensions of the product (HxWxD mm): 51 x 826 x 546
- Required niche size for installation (HxWxD mm) : 51 x 750 x (490 - 500)
- Min. worktop thickness: 16 mm
- Connected load: 7.4 KW
- 4.6kW power output (20A); current management options for 16A, 13A or 10A connection: limit the maximum power if needed (depends on fuse protection of electric installation).
- Power cord: 1.1 m, Cable included in packaging
- adjustment strip 750 - 780 mm included
|Colour||Black + Silver|
|Color of Frame||Stainless steel|
|Number of Burners||4|
|Residual Heat Indicator Type||Separate|
|Type of Lid||Without|
|Type of Regulation||Stepless energy regulated|
|Type of Frame||Convenience frame|
|Included Accessories||1 x adjustment strip 750 - 780 mm|
|Number of Electric Cooking Zones||2|
|Main On | Off Switch||Yes|
|Number of Induction Plates||4|
|Cooker | Oven Time Options||Stop|
|Cooker | Oven Control Panel Location||Hob front|
|Cooker | Over Automatic Programs||Yes|
|Appliance Voltage (V)||220-240|
|Appliance Frequency (Hz)||60; 50|
|Approval Certificates||AENOR, CE|
|Plug Type||no plug (electrical connection by electrician)|
|Safety Features||childproof lock, Key Lock, pan recognition, Power management function, Safety time-switch-off|
|Min Niche Height||490|
|Max Niche Height||500|
|Min Niche Width||750|
|Max Niche Width||780|
|Type of Control Settings||Cylindrical controls, front, illuminated, magnetic knob, Twist pad flat|
|Type of Control||Electronic|
Write Your Own Review