Neff T48TD7BN2, Induction hob with integrated ventilation system
Now £1,979.00 Was £2,349.00 Save £370.00
Free Scheduled Delivery
- Fuel TypeElectric
- Hob TypeInduction
- Manufacturer Guarantee2 years
- 80 cm: space for 4 pots or pans.
- 2 Combi zones
- : use bigger cookware by connecting two classic cooking zones into one large zone.
- Cooking zone front left: 190 mm, 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- Cooking zone rear left: 190 mm, 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- Cooking zone rear right: 190 mm, 210 mm , 2.2 KW (max power 3.7 KW)
- Cooking zone front right: 190 mm, 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- Touch control: control the power with imprinted +/- touch buttons.
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone: precisely adapt the heat with 17 power levels (9 main levels and 8 intermediate levels).
- Keep warm function: Keep Warm Function: keep dishes warm at preset low power level.
- Timer with automatic shut off for all zones
- : switches off the cooking zone at the end of the time set (e.g. for boiled eggs).
- LED timer for each zone with switch off function and acoustic signal
- : an alarm sounds at the end of the time set (e.g. for pasta).
- Power Boost function for all zones
- : boil water faster thanks to 50% more energy than at the highest standard level.
- QuickStart function: when switching on, the hob automatically selects the cooking zone with cookware (when placed on a zone whilst the hob is off).
- ReStart function: in case of unintentional switch-off, this feature restores all previous settings by switching on the hob again within 4 seconds.
- 4 frying levels: prevents overcooking with the automatic temperature regulation of the integrated sensor.
- Ceramic glass on stainless steel trim
- 2 stage residual heat indicators: indicates which cooking zones are still hot or warm.
- Control panel lock: prevent unintended activation of the hob.
- Control panel suspension: wipe overboiled liquids without unintentionally changing settings (blocking all touch buttons for 30 seconds).
- Main switch: switch off all cooking zones at the touch of a button.
- Safety cut out facility: for safety reasons, heating stops after a preset time if not used (possible to customise).
- Energy consumption display: shows the electricity consumption of the last cooking process.
- Dimensions of the product (HxWxD mm): 223 x 826 x 546
- Required niche size for installation (HxWxD mm) : 223 x 750 x (500 - 500)
- Min. worktop thickness: 16 mm
- Connected load: 7.4 KW
- 4.6kW power output (20A); current management options for 16A, 13A or 10A connection: limit the maximum power if needed (depends on fuse protection of electric installation).
- Clean Air Plus odor filter, Slider for unducted recirculation included
- Suitable for installation into a 60 cm base cabinet
- Induction cooktop with fully integrated high-performance downdraft extractor.
- Suitable for ducted or recirculated extraction configuration (incl. differentiated software modes). Installation accessories for unducted recirculation, among these four cleanAir odor filters and a telescopic slider element, are included in the cooktop. Accessories for other installation options are available, details in the planning notes.
- Aesthetically integrated fully flush air intake design with floating, heat resistant glass ceramics element for free movement and placement of cookware.
- Ventilation system with 9 electronically controlled fan power levels and 2 Boost-/Intensive fan power levels (with automatic revert) via Touch controluser interface:
- - Automatic switch-on of ventilation system when a cooking zone is used.
- - Automatic delayed shut-off after cooking to erase residual odors after cooking (in specific ultra low-noise fan level, 12min in ducted extraction, 30min in recirculated extraction, can be shut-off manually).
- - Fully manual control possible via Touch control.
- High-performance, low-noise blower with energy-effcienct BLDC-technology. High extraction rates at very low noises with pleasant noise frequencies through psycho-acoustically and aerodynamically optimized interieur with enclosed, non-visible blower. Highly pressuredrop resistant even with longer and more complex ductings.
- Easy-to-detach and easy-to-clean grease filter and liquid collector unit:
- - Convenient one-hand removal of unit via floating glass ceramics handle.
- - Integrated, large-scale, high performance stainless-steel grease filters with 12 filtration layers and one black top layer for enhanced aesthetical integration. Grease filtration efficiency of 94 %.
- - All parts of the unit are easy-to-clean, fully dishwasher safe and heat resistant.
- - (Upper) Liquid collector unit with 200ml of capacity for standard accidental spillages or cooking condensate.
- - Powerful drainage system for spillages that exceed 200ml of liquids.
- - Liquid safety collector with additional capacity of 700ml for more severe accidental situations. Dishwasher safe. Easily accessible and detachable from below.
- - Overall capturing capacity of 900ml (200ml + 700ml).
- - Watertight blower system.
- Ventilation system performance:
- - Extraction performance in ducted extraction (according to EN 61591): min. normal setting 154 m3/h , max. normal setting 500 m3/h , max. Boost-/Intensive setting 622 m3/h .
- - Extraction performance in recirculated extraction (according to EN 61591): min. normal setting 117 m3/h , max. normal setting 487 m3/h , max. Boost-/Intensive setting 595 m3/h.
- - Noise level in ducted extraction (Sound power level according to EN 60704-3): min. normal setting 42 dB re 1 pW, max. normal setting 69 dB re 1 pW, max. Boost-/Intensive setting 74 dB re 1 pW.
- - Noise level in recirculated extraction (Sound power level according to EN 60704-3. ): min. normal setting 41 dB re 1 pW, max. normal setting 68 dB re 1 pW, max. Boost-/Intensive setting 72 dB re 1 pW.
- - Grease filter efficiency (according to EN 61591) 94 %.
- Consumption data and energy efficiency (according to Regulation (EU) No 65/2014):
- - Energy Efficiency Class: B (at a range of energy efficiency classes from A+++ to D).
- - Fluid Dynamic Efficiency: A .
- - Grease filtration effciency class: B .
- - Noise min. normal setting & max. normal setting: 42 dB & 69 dB .
- For recirculation configuration: 2 x 2 battery of directly integrated, high-performance cleanAir odor filters.
- - Optimised odour reduction performance for cooking applications with complex odour molecules (e.g. fish).
- - Large scale filter surface with high odour reduction capabilities.
- - Anti-pollen functionality: The filter retains an extremely high amount of airborne pollen and deactivates allergens which are retained by the filter.
- - Lifetime of 360 hours of cooking (non-regenerative).
- - Low-noise filters with optimised psycho-acoustics.
- - Easy-to-access and easy-to-remove from above.
- - Replenishment cleanAir filter set Z821VR0.
- For ducted extraction configuration: 2 x 2 sets of directly integrated, high-performance low-noise acoustic filters for significantly lower noise and improved psycho-acoustics.
- Suitable for ducted or recirculated extraction installations in 4 different options (unducted, partly and fully ducted recirculation or ducted extraction). Installation accessories for unducted recirculation, among these four cleanAir odor filters and a telescopic slider element, are included in the cooktop. The included accessories allow easy and quick installations and can be planned in all worktop depths ≥60cm. For other types of installation, one of the following accessory kits is recommended:
- Z861KR1 for partly-ducted recirculation in worktops of ≥60cm depth with max. worktop height of 960 mm. Z861KR0 for partly-ducted recirculation in worktops of 70cm depth of ≥70cm depth with max. worktop height of 960 mm.
- Z861KE1 as starter kit for ducted extraction in worktops of ≥60cm depth.
- To complete the fully ducted extraction or to do any other individual recirculation planning different ducting accessories are available.
- Planning suggestions:
- - Installation is possible in island as well as wall oriented configurations.
- The product and its accesories comply with the Needle Flame Test (according to IEC 60695-11-5) and the V2 flammability class (according to UL94).
- - The max. immersion depth is 223 mm below worktop surface.
- - The appliance must be freely accessible from below (i.e. for accessing the lower liquid safety collector).
- - No false floor is necessary below the cooktop with integrated downdraft ventilation system. The drawers and/or shelves in the floor unit must be removable. The backpanel of the floor unit can be kept - only a cut-out for the air outlet is needed (position and size can be taken from the installation instructions).
- An installation with unducted recirculation requires a vertical aperture of min. 25mm behind the backpanel of the furniture. Suggested for ideal performance are 50mm.
- The minimum worktop thickness is 16 mm for top mounted and flush installed appliances with the standard installation system. Installation in even thinner worktops is also possible with the spare part: content 626792.
- - The overall appliance weight is 26kg - the bearing capacity and stability, in the case of very thin worktops in particular, must be supported using suitable substructures. The overall appliance weight and the worktop manufacturer's structural integrity specifications are to be taken into account.
- - For partly ducted and unducted recirculation extraction installations, a return-flow aperture of ≥400cm² is to be respected in the plinth area. The aperture can be realized via outlet grids, lamella grids or subtly shortened plinths depending on the assortment of the kitchen furniture manufacturer.
- - The air outlet on the backside of the appliance can directly be accessed with a male flat duct element (DN 150).
- - The pressuredrop resistant blower allows longer and more complex ductings up to 8m with three 90° bows while keeping sufficient performance.
- - When installing a ventilation hood with ducted extraction and a chimney-vented fireplace, the power supply line of the appliance needs a suitable safety switch. This is not required for configurations in recirculated extraction.
- - In ducted extraction configuration a one-way flap (or backflow trap) with a maximum opening pressure of 65Pa should be installed.
|Cooker / Oven Control Panel Location||Front|
|Number of Motors||1|
|Boost Position Output Recirculating||595.0|
|Max Output Recirculating Air||487|
|Boost Position Air Extraction||622|
|Max Output Air Extraction||500|
|Fluid Dynamic Efficiency||28.1|
|Fluid Dynamic Efficiency Class||A|
|Sound Power Boost||74|
|Sound Power Min Speed||42|
|Sound Power Max Speed||69|
|Air Flow Boost||622.0|
|Min Air Flow||154.0|
|Max Air Flow||500.0|
|Grease Filtering Efficiency Class||B|
|Grease Filtering Efficiency||94.0|
|Max Niche Width||750|
|Min Niche Width||750|
|Max Niche Height||500|
|Min Niche Height||500|
|Plug Type||no plug (electrical connection by electrician)|
|Included Accessories||1 x Slider for unducted recirculation, 1 x Clean Air Plus odor filter|
|Approval Certificates||CE, VDE|
|Appliance Frequency (Hz)||50; 60|
|Appliance Voltage (V)||220-240/380-415|
|Energy Efficiency Class||B|
|Type of Control / Appliances||Electronic|
|Type of Control Settings||front|
|Safety Features||childproof lock, Key Lock, pan recognition, Power management function, Safety time-switch-off|
|Cooker / Over Automatic Programs||Yes|
|Number of Burners||4|
|Type of Lid||Without|
|Colour of Frame||Stainless steel|
|Main On / Off Switch||Yes|
|Number of Induction Plates||4|
|Number of Electric Cooking Zones||2|
|Type of Regulation||Stepless energy regulated|
|Residual Heat Indicator Type||Separate|
|Type of Frame||Convenience frame|
Write Your Own Review