Neff T36FB40X0, Induction hob
- Fuel TypeElectric
- Hob TypeInduction
- Manufacturer Guarantee2 years
- Bevelled front edge
- 60 cm: space for 4 pots or pans.
- Cooking zone front left: 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. power 3.1 KW)
- Cooking zone rear left: 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. power 3.1 KW)
- Cooking zone rear right: 145 mm , 1.4 KW (max power 2.2 KW)
- Cooking zone front right: 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- Touch control: control the power with imprinted +/- touch buttons.
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone: precisely adapt the heat with 17 power levels (9 main levels and 8 intermediate levels).
- Timer with automatic shut off for all zones
- : switches off the cooking zone at the end of the time set (e.g. for boiled eggs).
- LED timer for each zone with switch off function and acoustic signal
- : an alarm sounds at the end of the time set (e.g. for pasta).
- Power Boost function for all zones
- : boil water faster thanks to 50% more energy than at the highest standard level.
- QuickStart function: when switching on, the hob automatically selects the cooking zone with cookware (when placed on a zone whilst the hob is off).
- ReStart function: in case of unintentional switch-off, this feature restores all previous settings by switching on the hob again within 4 seconds.
- Quick-Off: quickly switch off a cooking zone with one longer touch.
- 2 stage residual heat indicators: indicates which cooking zones are still hot or warm.
- Control panel lock: prevent unintended activation of the hob.
- Main switch: switch off all cooking zones at the touch of a button.
- Safety cut out facility: for safety reasons, heating stops after a preset time if not used (possible to customise).
- Dimensions of the product (HxWxD mm): 51 x 592 x 522
- Required niche size for installation (HxWxD mm) : 51 x 560 x (490 - 500)
- Min. worktop thickness: 16 mm
- Connected load: 4.6 KW
- 4.6kW power output (20A); current management options for 16A, 13A or 10A connection: limit the maximum power if needed (depends on fuse protection of electric installation).
- Power cord: 1.1 m, connected directly
|Number of Burners||4|
|Residual Heat Indicator Type||Separate|
|Type of Lid||Without|
|Type of Regulation||Stepless energy regulated|
|Type of Frame||Bevel front|
|Number of Electric Cooking Zones||4|
|Main On | Off Switch||Yes|
|Number of Induction Plates||4|
|Cooker | Oven Time Options||Stop|
|Cooker | Oven Control Panel Location||Hob front|
|Appliance Voltage (V)||220-240|
|Appliance Frequency (Hz)||50; 60|
|Approval Certificates||AENOR, CE|
|Plug Type||no plug (electrical connection by electrician)|
|Safety Features||childproof lock, pan recognition, Power management function, Safety time-switch-off|
|Min Niche Height||490|
|Max Niche Height||500|
|Min Niche Width||560|
|Max Niche Width||560|
|Type of Control Settings||EasyTouch, front|
|Type of Control||Electronic|
Write Your Own Review