Bosch PXE651FC1E, Induction hob
Free Scheduled Delivery
- Fuel TypeElectric
- Hob TypeInduction
- Manufacturer Guarantee1 year
- Three sided bevelled frameless finish
- 60 cm: space for 4 pots or pans.
- flexInduction zone: use cookware of any shape or size anywhere within the 40cm long zone.
- Cooking zone front left: 240 mm, 200 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- Cooking zone rear left: 240 mm, 200 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- Cooking zone rear right: 145 mm , 1.4 KW (max power 2.2 KW)
- Cooking zone front right: 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- DirectSelect: directly control the power with the imprinted touch bar.
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone: precisely adapt the heat with 17 power levels (9 main levels and 8 intermediate levels).
- Timer for all zones
- : switches off the cooking zone at the end of the time set (e.g. for boiled eggs).
- Timer - shows how long the cooktop is in use
- : an alarm sounds at the end of the time set (e.g. for pasta).
- PowerBoost function for all zones
- : boil water faster thanks to 50% more energy than at the highest standard level.
- QuickStart function: when switching on, the hob automatically selects the cooking zone with cookware (when placed on a zone whilst the hob is off).
- ReStart function: in case of unintentional switch-off, this feature restores all previous settings by switching on the hob again within 4 seconds.
- 4 frying levels: prevents overcooking with the automatic temperature regulation of the integrated sensor.
- 2 stage residual heat indicator for each zone: indicates which cooking zones are still hot or warm.
- Control panel lock: prevent unintended activation of the hob.
- Freeze function: wipe overboiled liquids without unintentionally changing settings (blocking all touch buttons for 30 seconds).
- Main on/off switch: switch off all cooking zones at the touch of a button.
- Automatic safety shut off: for safety reasons, heating stops after a preset time if not used (possible to customise).
- Energy consumption display: shows the electricity consumption of the last cooking process.
- Dimensions of the product (HxWxD mm): 51 x 592 x 522
- Required niche size for installation (HxWxD mm) : 51 x 560 x (490 - 500)
- Min. worktop thickness: 16 mm
- Connected load: 7.4 KW
- Power management options for 16A, 13A or 10A connection: limit the maximum power if needed (depends on fuse protection of electric installation).
- Power cord: 1.1 m, Cable included
|Number of Gas Burners||0|
|Number of Burners||4|
|Residual Heat Indicator Type||Separate|
|Type of Lid||Without|
|Type of Regulation||Stepless energy regulated|
|Type of Frame||U-form bevel|
|Number of Electric Cooking Zones||3|
|Main On | Off Switch||Yes|
|Power On Indicator||No|
|Number of Electric Warming Zones||0|
|Number of Induction Plates||4|
|Number of Halogen Plates||0|
|Number of Radiant Plates||0|
|Cooker | Oven Time Options||Stop|
|Number of Electric Plates||0|
|Cooker | Over Automatic Programs||Yes|
|Appliance Voltage (V)||220-240|
|Appliance Frequency (Hz)||60; 50|
|Approval Certificates||AENOR, CE|
|Plug Type||no plug|
|Safety Features||childproof lock, Key Lock, pan recognition, Power management function, Safety time-switch-off|
|Min Niche Height||490MM|
|Max Niche Height||500MM|
|Min Niche Width||560MM|
|Max Niche Width||560MM|
|Type of Control Settings||DirectSelect 1.0 (Timer), front|
|Type of Control||Electronic|
Write Your Own Review
Bosch PXE651FC1E, Induction hob